Smart Attica European Digital Innovation Hub is pleased to invite you to the «Innovation Greece 5.0: Innovation initiatives and the bodies supporting them» conference, which will be held on Friday 26 and Saturday 27 January, at the premises of NCSR Demokritos.
The agenda of the conference is available here.
Register to attend the conference: https://www.eventora.com/el/Events/innovation-greece-50/
The event aims to delineate the innovation landscape in Greece by addressing key questions, such as:
- What does innovation in Greece signify today?
- Who can benefit from innovation initiatives?
- Which sectors of the economy are impacted?
- Which organisations support teams and companies in their innovation efforts?
- What financial tools are available?
- What other forms of support are offered?
The event is part of the Smart Attica ΕDIH and is co-organised by NBG Business Seeds, NCSR Demokritos, Archimedes – Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship of NKUA, Athens Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation of AUEB, Hellenic Development Bank of Investments, American Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, Bayer Hellas, Metavallon and Uni.Fund.